You Don't Have to Face Things Alone




It's not that easy to expose the depths of your mess, especially when you're trying to be a nice person to someone. I honor you for being brave enough to share your past, no matter how dark it was.

Okay, you mess up (but we all do). At this point, I want you to remember that you're human, and human as you are, you have sinned and have committed mistakes just like everyone else.

 I feel the need to say "Thank You" because even if you tried to hide it, still you did not cover it up in front of me. Thank you for being honest.

I hope that someday soon, you'll learn how to repent, to forgive others, to apologize and make amends, and finally learn how to forgive yourself. But it's all up to you. Yes it's a long process, but if you'll let me, I'll help you how to accept the grace, mercy and freedom that God has offered through Jesus. 

Every single one of us is imperfect and in need of grace and forgiveness. So I won't judge you by what you did in the past. You don't live there anymore. I hope my presence gives you a warm feeling of "We're in this together!" and that somehow the burdens were no longer that heavy.

I acknowledge and accept your weakness and brokenness. You may be asking why I keep on seeing and talking to you. Please know that I already have in mind what I'm getting into before I took the risk to know you more. I am pretty much aware of your imperfections but still thinks that the beauty of your soul is as beautiful as your pair of lovely eyes.

I am not scared of the ghost in your past. Simply because I believe in your ability to look pass through your life despite weird circumstanes, and your willingness to move forward in life. I believe in your strength and how you fight with the demons that haunt you sometime. I believe that you're going to give yourself the chance to become a better person, one day, and love again.

I don't care about your yesterdays or the person who you once were and the kind of world you lived in. I am more interested with the version of you that I see in front of me. I care about your great potential to become the best version of yourself.

I am more eager to share God's love to you regardless of your heavy baggage and scars. I am also excited to give you the care that Jesus did to me. If you'll allow, I want to guide you as you overcome your struggles in life. I want to understand all your pains, your tears, and your fears.

You keep on telling me that you're not scared with anything or anybody, but allow me to shield and protect you with prayers to keep you safe no matter where you go.

I hope one day you'll put your guards down and you'll allow me to see every inch of vulnerability in you. Don't be so scared to open up fully yourself to me. I hope for the best in you and I want to see you shine again. I want to be there and witness you as you bring back the pieces of you that once was left along your life's journey.

I just wanted you to know that you don't have to face your challenges alone. Having someone who will stand by you makes every trials worth conquering.

#WordsthatHeal

Comments