Not The Girl Of Your Dreams But Your Realities

I am more than what you hoped for. I am the reality of them all. The one who can show you that there is beauty in every sunrise and sunset.




I have been through a lot of experiences that have stained the innocence of my used to be pure soul. I am made of scars from the wounds of my past. All have made me realize why I am here for. I have been journeying the ice and fire, been frostbitten and burned. I have sailed the highest of tides and even explored the low. 

My eyes can see what others can't - the unfortunate reality of mankind. I have traveled deep down the caves of sadness, through them mundane sad eyes. 


I have become that wounded warrior, no longer father's sweet little princess.

I have fought my way to where I am now. And at this present, is still fighting a good fight with my own demons. 

You want someone who makes everything easy for you, who won't make things hard. But you see, I am harder and has been the deepest to discover. I am that someone who can make you realize you are worth it and at the same time can challenge your existence. I can expose you to different realities that will make you question yourself and will even make you question the love in between.



Every time you decided that things are way beyond of your control, when all are too much, even too hard to think of, I can show you how hard I am willing to fight for it. 

I can make you realize the importance of being in dire situations, along with the radiant ones. I may be able to show you how much you've learned and how much you still need to learn to. I will make you realize how you've brighten up my days, and how God's light brighten up yours. 

We both long for forever, I know. But, if you are looking for your other half in me, I'm sorry. I may fail you in that because I am not a half. I am already a whole on my own, and this is because of God's everlasting love in me. 

I will continue to prove to you that the kind of forever I desire is not the one that is finding-the-other-half, not searching for someone who can complete each other. But it is the kind that finds the heart whom I can journey with for the rest of my days. I am in search for a soul who won't leave even in the darkest. I will be your South Pole, and you will be the North Pole. Even if how many times the situation may break us, we will always find our way back to each other. 

I am not the girl of your dreams, I am the girl of your realities. 

I am real. I exist. I am the one whom you can see everytime you wake up from a deep slumber, silently sleeping right next to you. I am the one who will always remind you the blessing there is in every good morning and every good night.

Comments