To You Who Always Prefers To Be Alone And Doesn’t Want To Easily Fit In




I’ve always wondered what’s holding you back from stepping into your potential. If there’s one thing that fires me up more than anything now, it’s that thought of you owning the strength that resides within you.





I saw this person at a party, surrounded by common and familiar people conversing on their own. In some way, amidst what is happening around, that person still feels strangely unaccompanied.

I know you recognized that person. You've seen her a dozen times on gatherings. You've seen him regularly on get-together celebrations. It could be you. It could also be me.

You know what’s amazing about you, even when you keep on declining social connections: you value self-improvement. 


I know you want to become the best version of your improving self. That’s why you keep coming. And you make yourself available for others. 

Thank you.






I know you make yourself comfortable with just sitting on the sidelines. Instead of getting involved with everyone’s laughter, passion, and purpose, you’ve settled for staying behind the shadows. 

And I also saw you trying to connect with everyone by going out with them, even when you’re always silent.


I know you are thinking and feeling about things going around. You may hardly say anything about it, but deep down I know you cared a lot too. I noticed you trying to get along with everyone by just simply being there. 

Your presence means a lot. Please always remember that.


I know there are times that you’re lying in your bed at night, fighting your consciousness to go to sleep. But your mind is still running free with restless thoughts. It makes you tired the following day but you managed to show up with a smile.

I salute you.





I know there are countless times where you wanted to silence your negative thoughts and you want your heart to lead the way. You want it so bad because deep down you also want to live a happy and cheerful life just like the others.

I hope you realize the value you always bring along with you. That worth has a great cost to others and even to your own self in general. If you appreciate it that way, undoubtedly you will be in a much happier state.

Never doubt that significance within you, because that my friend, is something that only you can bring to the banquet. Even if others are capable of bringing that same worth, remember this: they will never be able to share the value that only “you” can bring to the table. The feast will never be the same without you.

Let’s do a little of mind-setting.

The shift will happen from thinking you are not that special, to not think that you have no value until you finally think you are someone whose existence is as important as the others. Believe me; you will surely feel a refreshing kind of vibe in your life after this.

I will wait for that small talk. I will patiently wait for that little interaction coming from you – your voice, your eye contact, your smile, your laughter. Everything you do that makes you human matters a lot.

I hope to see you doing more of the things that totally engage you. It doesn’t have to be grand; you don’t have to put up a show. I want to see you doing more of the things that make you feel you’re alive.





I want you to focus on the people who are excited to see you win in life. I hope one day, you can build your own tribe with meaningful relationships.
I want you to step into your powerful version, but for you to do it; you have to embrace your feelings and emotions first. What you do with how you feel is very crucial. It can greatly affect how you deal with your everyday existence.

I want you to stop denying wonderful things about you. When you are praised, own it and claim it. Let go of the belief that you are nothing and that you can’t do anything spectacular. Those are the negative thoughts that have obscured your powerful self.

To you who always prefer to be alone and who thinks you don’t easily fit in, I understand. I care for you. And I will wait for you to become the person you are meant to be. Just. Give it a try.








All Rights Reserved
MALIPAYONG JOSEFINA
@happyemzey
(follow on facebook, twitter and instagram)






To God be all the glory and praise.

Comments

Post a Comment