To My Young Brothers Who Keep on Hunting For "Bibigirls" To Be Their Girlfriends

Seriously, how many young girls do you flirt online this time?



After I wrote To My Young Sisters Who Keep On Farming For “Bibibois” To Be Their Boyfriends, I felt the need to write something for my young brothers too. But it didn't happen right away. It took me a month after to fan the embers that are still glowing. Before it fades into ashes, ergo, I have to spread this light to you now.


Hello,


I wrote this one along with my understanding and experiences as I get to journey with you in this generation. This article is rooted in a spot of love for you, my young brothers.


I want you to realize, first, that those sisters you are eyeing on are not yours; they do not belong to you.


I am bothered not just the thought, but the definite move of young guys in today's generation feeling as if he has all the right to own a lass. As an older sister, well not exactly old, but who is mature enough to have seen and experienced a few things you probably haven't, I think someone has to talk to you from an older sister's perspective. If you're still reading at this part, thank you. 

I understand that at your age, your primary concern is everything that goes about the coolness of a guy. You become conscious about how to dress up, how to walk, how to talk, how to impress mademoiselle and some other gestures which complement the "cool" word defined today.




Hunting, searching, pursuing, stalking is okay. Because it is in your nature, as a man, to "hunt". But, before you excitedly go in search for a damsel to tail, I hope you are doing it right - with your intentions and purpose. If you listen, you'll save anyone from tears and pain from falling into the "not yet the best" version of yourself.

I hope that when you try to present yourself to her, you are already in the best possible state of "manhood". What I mean is you have already understood how to be a man indeed.


There's a thick line between being "cool" and being a man. You can never be a man and then act like an untamed lad at the same time. 


I hope that you stop looking for the right person if you're still so unsure of yourself. Yeah, I mean find the missing parts of you, first. Why don't you try to shift your focus inward and get to know who you are? Young man, maybe there are some things that you still need to accept, recover, heal, and explore. Grow.


Achieve that contentment and love for yourself. Learn to be whole depending on no one else, but God alone. Pray.


I hope you stop trying so hard being the potential guy to every lass in your life. Because I'm afraid that some of your actions are confusing these young women, it will only cause great unnecessary pain.

You let her like you, and with your actions, you're showing her that you like her back. But, you're doing it to every girl in your list. Oh, c'mon! You're giving her a reason to spend most of her time checking her Messenger to see if you've chatted. And when you didn't, it will only torment her mind trying to figure out what happened.




Do not be like those guys who send hope and despair at the same time. Clear your intentions, please.




I hope you have it deep within you - your respect for all the women out there should be one of your primary concerns, as a gentleman. This concern is one of the golden rules that seem forgotten in this generation. As a soon to be man, you have to learn first how to respect others and yourself. 


Real men know what honor, duty, respect and responsibility mean. 


I hope you pray for the courage to stand your ground. I know that some boys out there will ridicule you and tell you that nobody acts that way anymore. I hope that you'll prove them wrong.

If you stay firm and steadfast being the "good guy", time will come that you will become the man all the women deserves to have, while others remain as the "overgrown boys". Choose who you want yourself to be.




Young man, give this generation a hope that good men still exist in this world full of cheats.


Let me remind you of these noble gestures and acts that today's culture has discard:

  • Whenever you are with a lady or with someone older, care to open the door first. 

  • Take off your hats momentarily on appropriate indoor situations. This act shows that you are respecting the presence of everyone inside.

  • Don't be shy about giving a lady or someone older a seat. Offer a chair as much as possible.

  • Ladies first - This noble gesture seems infrequent these days. 

  • When you see a lady preparing to take a sit, walk behind her and pull out her chair. It would be nice to surprise these lassies with this gentle act. 

  • Don't toy ladies emotions. Women are not objects for your playtime.

  • The internet is not the right place to find real love. Go to church. Read the scriptures. Pray.

I think there are still a lot more to discuss, but these mentioned few are enough to refresh you. If you had noticed, they are all about respect. It all boils down to having a code of honor and dignity to live. 

To my young brothers who keep on hunting for "bibigirls" to be their girlfriends, I hope you set a good example to follow. Let being a gentleman a trend to imitate at your age. I hope that you will learn to live your life by the character of a young Godly man.


Be the end of the growing numbers of "fuckboys", "paasa", and "pafall". You are better than that. You exist for God's greatness.


With love and prayers,
Your Ate





All Rights Reserved
MALIPAYONG JOSEFINA
@happyemzey
(follow on facebook, twitter, and instagram)






To God be all the glory and praise.

Comments

Post a Comment