I Am Worth It All

      

      Human as I am, I also arrived at a point where my service to God had gone all slipping slowly, out of my calculations. Then the WORLD in arial bold letters, took the forefront of my view.

      Those were the days when worldly lures and the devil had suddenly dropped down on me, and I was weak and powerless to prevent it.

      I could not ignore the pain of it, out of me, knowing that it broke the Lord's heart so much.

      I failed Him.

      But I know there was one thing I could do. I could still pray!

      I prayed and was given understanding.

      "Mj, God doesn't change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. You must repent. And pray continually for His guidance. Ever since, you had nothing on your own. So you must trust Him. Come home. Come back to His loving arms again." - Jesus Christ

      Those words lifted me up. Sinner as I am, I shouldn't be worth it. But then, His voice came in and cleared all my worries.

      It made me realize that I am worthy of God's love and affection, more than I could ever imagine. I deserve someone who would give up His life for me, I deserve Christ. I am worth dying for.

      No one owns me but God alone. I am loved and adored above all things by the Creator of all things. No matter what I've done in the past, I still deserve the Greatest Love of All. And I know you too. We all deserve it.

NOT ME SATAN. NOT ME. NEVER AGAIN.

Comments