Ladies, May You Never Be The Reason Of A Woman's Pain

To the woman who's reading this, I hope you will not become the cause of her tears at night and her confusions during the day. Do not ever steal another woman's man.



My expertise in writing about this matter? I was once the Other Girl in my past, and with full confidence I can tell you it felt damaging, immoral, yet convincing - it was also painful and lonely.

I was lost in that wilderness. I prayed really hard for my hurts to end, also for the ruin I brought to her life. But I got swayed again by his words and my integrity would fall away fast.

The greatness of loving someone you can't take your eyes off (and thus have invested so much with) is out-and-out obsessive.

How did I became such? Why did I allow it to happen in me? Long story short: He cheated on her so he can stay with me. Until he cheated on me so he can stay with another girl again. Honestly, I have no idea I was stealing innocently her man because the guy came to me first, told me he's free from any commitments. But still, this won't give light to a murky fact that I became the reason of her sorrow.

Good thing it all ended the way it should. What goes around, comes around indeed. Our relationship was all wrong in the first place. Unknowingly, I was just convincing myself every time it all felt so right.





I don't know if I've shared this part with anyone in my life, I forgot if I have. But why am I bringing this out into the light, when this is not something to gratify and honour for? I am confessing this shady truth about me, so you will understand that there are some circumstances in life that are totally unescapable. Inevitable. Like it's all part of the universe's grand cycle of fortunes and shenanigans.

However, just because it's unavoidable it doesn't mean that you will keep on wrecking other's lives. This gives you no validation to continue living like a disappointment to the people who genuinely believed the goodness in you.


To the woman who's reading this…

I hope you will not become a scheming predator who freely sways in on peaceful in-a-relationship men.

I hope you will stop living like a concealed cash-dressed mistress of a wealthy married man. Please give yourself the chance to experience the freedom to love and be loved.

I hope you will not become a man stealer, a married-man magnet, or a home wrecker.

I hope you will not allow yourself to become someone's hush-hush office fling, who's always too close to that guy in every office get-together and company outings.

I hope you will not fall into a wedded guy's major flirtation trap.

Allow yourself to bloom into the best version of you. Have the courage to cut ties and burn pictures when that relationship is all twisted in the beginning. Put an end to it.

You need to destroy the idea of competing with other women, we need to lift and help each other up. We are not created to destroy each other.

When you let go of what's not really meant for you, you are giving yourself a magnificent chance to receive what's rightfully yours.

Have more patience in waiting. As it will come smoothly, on time, when you're finally in good nature to receive it.


My friend, obey and witness.






All Rights Reserved
MALIPAYONG JOSEFINA
@happyemzey
(follow on facebook, twitter, and Instagram)





To God be all the glory and praise.

Comments

Post a Comment